It’s compact form produces incredible flavour and clouds of vapour. It measures 24mm across by 43mm in height with 2ml liquid capacity (TPD Compliant). The stylish design sees the Pyrex glass tank pairing with a semi-open stainless-steel frame with an intricate design. This not only looks stunning but is designed to make fake reproductions very difficult.
The tank is topfill and airflow adjustment comes from six bottom intake holes operated with an adjustable ring.
The stainless-steel chamber with inbuilt 0.5ohm cores comes out with no mess or intricacies. It is a 0.5-ohm coil with high-grade organic cotton. The Hextron Tank features a unique glass structure – a combination of external metal guard ring and the glass reservoir itself. The glass reservoir stands up to being dropped without cracking thanks to this metal framed structures wrap up around it. This design is stylish yet functional.
The Glass juice reservoir holds 2 ml maximum. The Hextron utilises an internal top filling system – just unscrew the top cap for refilling with ease. Two filling holes are a decent size to cope with most e-liquid bottles and dropper.
Each coil has four wicking holes around the chamber to give a complete soaking and prevents potential dry hits.
The drip tip is wide bore and removable with the 510 threading. There is also a thick O ring between bottom deck and juice reservoir, tight enough to seal the juice while solid enough to avoid coming off from constant wresting.
• 1 x Limitless Hextron Tank
• 2 x Hextron Coils (1 x 0.5Ohms and 1 x 0.2Ohms) (1 x 0.5 Preinstalled)
• 1 x Spare Parts Kit
• Tank Dimensions: (w x h) 24mm x 43mm
• Material: Stainless steel providing a sturdy and blemish free build
• Coils: 2 x Hextron Coils (1 x 0.5Ohms and 1 x 0.2Ohms) (1 x 0.5 Preinstalled)
• Tank Capacity: 2ml (TPD Compliant)
• Design: Adjustable airflow control on the base of the tank. Stainless steel glass guard.
• Thread: 510 Threaded for easy fitting to most mods
• Glass: Pyrex Glass Tube
• Accessories: Full range of coils, drip tips and other accessories. See the “Accessories” tab above.