Stabilised wood/Acrylic Hybrid Mod with High Impact Delrin Button and Acrylic Magnetic Lid faceplate.
• Slim DNA75C Bottom Feed 21700 / 20700 Mod
• Stabilised Wood and Acrylic Hybrid, High Grade impact Delrin Button
• Evolv DNA 75 Color
• 160 x 80 pixel color TFT screen.
• Temp control
• 8.5ml Food grade silicon bottle
• Acrylic Magnetic Faceplate and Lid (No6 is Magnetic Aluminium)
• On board charging 1A
• Fits 21700 / 20700 batteries (Sold Individually)
About the DNA75C Chip:
The DNA 75C is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vapourizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, a full color TFT screen, Reverse Polarity Protection, an onboard programmable multicolor LED, waterproof onboard buttons and a real-time clock. Evolv’s EScribe software and Theme Designer software can be used to fully customise all aspects of the interface and monitor the user experience. The DNA 75C runs from a single lithium polymer or lithium ion battery, and features battery monitoring and an integrated 1A charger.
The addition of a 4th button means entering the menu and changing settings is easier than previous versions of the DNA and the board also has new support for customising the user interface directly, with most features of eScribe now adjustible on the device itself.