- Powered by Evolv DNA75 temperature protection board
- Escribe Software/Firmware Upgradable
- Genuine Leather Battery Cover
- Ebony Wood Inlays
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Body
- Dual 18650 parallel cells setup for long-lasting power
- Temperature Limit: 200°F - 600°F
- Output power: 1Watt - 75Watts
- Stainless steel 510 atomizer connector
- Spring loaded nickel plated brass center pin
- Integrated 1Amp micro-USB on-board balanced charger (cord included)
- Pass-thru charging functionality
- Dimensions: 90.5mm*54mm*27mm
The Therion DNA 75 is a device that makes a big step away from our traditional E-line design. Utilizing the brand new DNA75 board from Evolv, The Therion is constructed from die cast zinc alloy, a durable and lightweight blend. The Therion DNA 75 has a beautiful and compact British design captures the imagination with genuine leather battery cover, and wood inlays.
The front of the Therion DNA 75 features a high-definition OLED screen, activation button with a programmable multicolor LED indicator, adjustment buttons and USB charging port.
It is the dual battery cell in parallel design that impresses the Therion DNA 75. The device utilizes two replaceable 18650 batteries (sold separately), over the standard one-cell setup. Lost Vape chose a two-cell design in order to allow the device to perform the DNA 75 chip in its prime features, for a long, stable and steady performance.
The magnetic cover for battery housing makes effortless to switch batteries. The Therion DNA 75 can be charged externally or internally with the included USB charging cable.
The 510 connector is made from solid stainless steel for long life usage, and the spring loaded positive pin is nickel plated brass for accurate temp control and resistance readings.
In order to satisfy and spare vapers’ needs and time, Lost Vape Therion DNA 75 provides preset profiles in Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel (SS) coil builds for ready to go.